Call 01268 699305
Here at Winter Gardens Academy we use ParentMail to communicate to parents and to allow parents to pay for school dinners, breakfast clubs, trips etc. This online payment service allows you to pay for school items on your smartphone, tablet or computer, or by using PayPal, making the payment process easier than ever before.
ParentMail is safe and secure, as it doesn’t store credit or debit card details and works in the same way as other large retailers who accept online payments.
ParentMail allows you to:
- Make payments from as little as £1.00 into your child’s account.
- See the balance on your child’s account.
- Pay on the go with the handy iPhone app.
- Use PayPoint, PayCash and PayPal as payment options.
- Be alerted when you need to pay/top-up – no more forgetting!
- Receive important or emergency messages immediately.
- Eliminate the need for your child to carry cash into the school.
Initially, you will need to hand your email address in to the school office, to enable them to add your details to ParentMail. You will then be sent a link to register with ParentMail and download the ParentMail App.
Please click on the link from the email and follow the verification process. You will be asked to enter some details, answer a security question to verify who you are and to set a password for your account. Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed onto any other organisation.
Once registered to use ParentMail, please check that you are able to login successfully and use the online payment system. If you have any difficulties, please contact the school office for advice and they will guide you through the setting up process.
If you need any further information or advice, please contact the school office where we will be happy to help.