Call 01268 699305
Every parent knows it’s difficult keeping track of all the school activities, clubs and events their children do. There’s always something to pay for, forms to complete, kit needed for clubs and ingredients for cooking club!
ParentMail helps make life just that little bit easier; with a single account you can receive information, complete forms and make payments to every school, club or nursery your children attend that also uses ParentMail.
Mums and dads can also share an account so both can be kept up-to-date with everything that’s going on in their children’s lives.
You can use your ParentMail account from your computer or by using our free mobile phone App where you can:
- Receive messages from your schools, clubs or nurseries
- Pay for items
- Top-up dinner money
- Authorise trips
- Complete dinner booking forms
- Keep up-to-date with the school calendar
- View and organise calendars for each of your children
- Create and share your own calendar events and reminder
…and much more.
The ParentMail App for iPhone and Android (PMX only)
With 70% of parents regularly using ParentMail on their mobile to read school messages, make payments or complete forms and permissions we were keen to make the parent experience on mobile even better, which is why we are pleased to have extended the apps available from ParentMail.
Here’s how our apps improve the parent experience:
- Access ParentMail even when there’s no network connection.
- No need to search through your busy personal inbox for school messages.
- Instant access – no need to login to complete forms or read messages.
- In app ‘notifications’ help make sure things don’t get missed or forgotten.
- Helps preserve your data allowance.
Before you download the App, please make sure you know which platform you are using. For more information on this or for further support with the App click here.
Download the ParentMail App:
To download the App to your iPhone or Android phone, just click on the relevant icon below:
Here at Winter Gardens Academy we use ParentMail to communicate to parents and to allow parents to pay for school dinners, breakfast clubs, trips etc. This online payment service allows you to pay for school items on your smartphone, tablet or computer, or by using PayPal, making the payment process easier than ever before.
ParentMail is safe and secure, as it doesn’t store credit or debit card details and works in the same way as other large retailers who accept online payments.
ParentMail allows you to:
- Make payments from as little as £1.00 into your child’s account.
- See the balance on your child’s account.
- Pay on the go with the handy iPhone app.
- Use PayPoint, PayCash and PayPal as payment options.
- Be alerted when you need to pay/top-up – no more forgetting!
- Receive important or emergency messages immediately.
- Eliminate the need for your child to carry cash into the school.
Initially, you will need to hand your email address in to the school office, to enable them to add your details to ParentMail. You will then be sent a link to register with ParentMail and download the ParentMail App.
Please click on the link from the email and follow the verification process. You will be asked to enter some details, answer a security question to verify who you are and to set a password for your account. Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed onto any other organisation.
Once registered to use ParentMail, please check that you are able to login successfully and use the online payment system. If you have any difficulties, please contact the school office for advice and they will guide you through the setting up process.
If you need any further information or advice, please contact the school office where we will be happy to help.